- Shop parts + accessories
- CUSTOMER CORNER
- DEALER INFO
Hey potential team member. We’re looking for a full time sales receptionist to coordinate our switchboard and get our calls to the help they're looking for. You’ll be responsible for operating on the multi-line phone console and PBX switchboard. You’ll be receiving incoming calls, securing identity of each caller and making sure they are forwarded to the right team member or taking and relaying the message if the required specialist is unavailable. Helping assist customers in the dealership while directing them to an available sales advisor is a must. You”ll also have clerical and data entry duties to coordinate with our customers met management system while completing additional tasks as needed.
Make sure you are capable in Microsoft office, professional business practices, and have a great attitude. You will be the first smiling face new visitors see.
We’re open from Tuesday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Parts and Accessories Sales Team Member
As a sales team member in the parts and accessories department, you will use your knowledge and helpful personality to ensure the best possible buying experience for our patrons. Team members will maintain sections including cleaning and organizing products to maximize presentation. Team members will also be responsible for processing new items including proper placement on the showroom floor. Applicants will need a general knowledge of basic computer operations and experience working with a retail point of sale system. Powersports knowledge is a must.
Service / Setup Technician
Hattiesburg Cycles is looking for experienced technicians. We service all makes and models and sell just about every brand you could think of. We are looking for extremely motivated and self-driven individuals that can take a job and run. This position requires the following:
• Diagnose problems and repair motorcycles
• Check status on parts ordered to complete repairs and/or customize vehicles
• Complete Work Order paperwork according to procedure
• Perform proper modifications to parts for custom fitment
• Must be an experienced motorcycle rider with clear DPS record
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be familiar with hydraulic lifts and specialty tools used in vehicle repair
• Keep work area clean and organized on a daily basis
• Follow work-safety procedures and use applicable personal safety apparatus as necessary
• Maintain inventory of personal tools required to perform service/repair function
• Must be able to balance and push 500+lb. motorcycles.
• Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the operation of a motorcycle. This requires upper and lower body strength, excellent sense of balance, fast reaction time and good vision.
• Must be able to lift heavy (50+lb) and unwieldy boxes of parts and supplies.
If you enjoy a fast-paced energetic work environment, please fill out our application we will get in touch with you to set up an interview. We look forward to talking to you.